Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Booger

My good friend Braeden just reminded me of quite possibly one of the greatest Hong moments of all time. This was maybe 5 or 6 years ago, before the "Shave Your Balls" story. I was in a band with Braeden, my brother, and a couple other dudes (and a chick). It was pretty regular for everyone to sleep at my house on weekends, to the point where they were (overly) comfortable in my house. One of the guys, Stephen, had a Led Zeppelin t-shirt on (I can only explain it as the one with the guy farming). While Stephen was brushing his teeth, he dropped a bit of toothpaste right on the guy's face as Hong was walking by. Hong stopped, pointed at Stephen's shirt, and said:

"Led Zeppelin has a booger!"

Which sounded more like:

"Lesssepplinhassaboooooogah!"

Now whenever Braeden sees Hong, he shouts the aforementioned phrase. Thanks, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment